Tuesday, July 10, 2018

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL: 4th Day


Novena Prayer:


Blessed and Immaculate Virgin, 
splendid beauty of Carmel, 
you look with love on all who wear 
your blessed habit; 
look kindly on me and spread 
the mantle of your loving protection 
over all mankind.
  
By the power of your intercession 
strengthen my weakness, 
and by your wisdom 
light up the darkness of my mind.

Increase in me those virtues 
in which you excelled - faith, hope and love;
 adorn my soul with such graces and virtues 
that it may ever be pleasing 
to your divine Son.
  
Assist me in all the activities of life, 
and, by your presence 
console me at the time of my death. 

In that hour present me to the Blessed Trinity 
as your child 
redeemed by the blood of your Son, 
Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
  
O Queen, who are the beauty of Carmel, 
pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

FOURTH DAY

When you gave us, Gracious Lady, the Scapular as our Habit, you called us to be not only servants, but also your own children.
We ask you to gain for us from your Son the grace to live as your children in joy, peace and love.
(Mention your request here)
Say: Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment